- This event has passed.
Winter Houseplant Care Workshop 🪴 (1st in 4-Part Series)
January 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Winter Houseplant Care Workshop 🪴
RSVP at https://www.amongthejungle.com/shop/workshop-holidaymosswreath
Join us for a hands-on workshop where Make your own unique Seasonal Preserved Moss Wreath!
Unleash your creativity and immerse yourself in the festive spirit as we guide you through the art of crafting stunning preserved moss wreaths. This workshop is more than just a crafting session; it’s a jolly journey into the world of botanical artistry!
Each creator will receive a twig wreath, a selection of preserved moss, hardware and choice of some other preserved natural elements. All other necessary supplies will be provided. However, you are encouraged to bring anything additional you would like to add to customize the piece. For example: mushrooms, lichen, twigs, driftwood, crystals, twinkle lights, faux birds, birds nests, feathers, etc. Preserved moss is a great way to bring a touch of nature into your home without the maintenance of live plants.
Our experienced moss artist, Shii Kaina, will guide you through the process of preparing and attaching the moss to a vine wreath base and then you’ll have the opportunity to add your own personal touches to your art piece. All necessary materials will be provided, so just bring your creativity and come ready to create!
🖼 WORKSHOP OVERVIEW
- Arrive early and select a wreath
- Learn about preserved moss, safety & sustainability
- Gather your materials
- Create your design
- Secure your base layer
- Add your final details
- Clean up and group photo!
🍄 WHAT TO BRING
- Your wonderful self
- Any elements from home you may want to include in your artwork
- Your apatite if you desire! 49th State offers a full menu and bar that you are welcome to enjoy during our workshop. *Note their menu is separate and not included in the workshop.
🎟 GET YOUR TICKET
For more info + tickets, please visit: https://www.amongthejungle.com/shop/workshop-holidaymosswreath
- Tickets are $80 (early bird) or $90 per person/wreath
- Moss, frame, other preserved natural materials, eco-adhesive and all necessary tools will be provided
Wether you choose to keep things natural or give it a holiday twist, you will create a wonderful wreath that will last you many many seasons to come!